My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

TheStar.com - Attractive website buries vital immigration facts

TheStar.com - Attractive website buries vital immigration facts

I wrote about this topic a few weeks back when I discovered the Family Class links had been disabled on the CIC website. Knowing that only a handful of people read this here blog, and checking again to see that the CIC hadn't fixed things, I dropped a note to ALLAN THOMPSON at the Toronto Star, hoping that maybe he'd stir up the mud. And sure enough - he DID! Thanks, Alan. I hope the CIC folks read his feedback about their site. He was much more gentle than I, but then - he isn't waiting to come home...

Check out his article and let him know what you think. He does excellent work keeping us would-be immigrants informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment