My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Winter to come

It's been awhile since I've been to Toronto, and over a couple years now since I wintered over there. With the unusual warmth this year, I'm not missing much of the cold and the snow that I associate with my time in the City I love. All I'm missing is a lot of people coming down with colds, or so it seems from the reports I'm getting from my friends.

I always look for signs and try to approach my life with faith. The sign I see in this Canadian Winter is that it's just not right that I am not there to spend it with my loved ones and God knows it. He is just telling me to continue to have faith, that I will be home one day - on His schedule and not mine, and when that day comes, and when that season comes - that Winter of homecoming, He'll make it beautiful and more than I could ever hope for.

My friends and I will meet again for a skate at Nathan Phillips Square, then off to dinner somewhere on Queen West. We'll head back to my place or one of theirs for something warm to drink and I'll take my place near some window with the same wonder I've had since childhood of watching the snowfall and hoping for at least a little while that it wont stop.

It will be so much fun. For now, I'm not missing anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment