My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Hope Springs East

Lots of activity here on the West Coast that may lead me closer to my dreams back home, back east, back in T-dot. I may be on the verge of breaking my financial drought, and if that's the case, then it will be a fairly quick step to having the bank account back in order, and thus, being able to apply as a Skilled Worker!

So that explains the silence - big business puts big demands on the time...I'll be sure and keep you posted here, but if you can spare a prayer, I know it will help. I so want to come home, and maybe, finally, the time is coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment