My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Forums connect real people involved with immigration issues

Even though there are literally a few hundred thousand of us all over the world working on our Canadian immigration, sometimes you just feel so alone. I know I do. This blog helps me connect to be sure, but sometimes I need a little but more.

In those times when I want to hear from real people in their real-life situations, I check out some web forums. These are very much like bulliten board services with threaded discussions, where all kinds of topics and situations are explored.

People also often ask for advice on these web forums, which I wouldn't reccomend. Remember that everyone's situation os unique and that fact makes ALL the difference. If you have an immigration issue you are unsure about, contact the CIC or get a qualified lawyer.

Here are a couple forums that are fun and active:

- Immigration Issues
- Canada Visa Immigration Forum
- Canada Immigrant Job Issues (this one is a downer - lots of horror stories, but interesting)

No comments:

Post a Comment