My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Monday, November 12, 2007

...days and counting!

What day is today? It's the day our application was submitted to Immigration Canada!

After the work and worry and wait for everything to be just right, proofed and considered again, the application is complete and ready and the courier came to our Toronto lawyer's office and delivered it to the CIC.

I'm so nervous and excited. So here's my prayer - I believe if you read it and agree with it, then God will continue to remember it. If you are in this process too, may this also be your prayer:

"Lord, please bless this application. You said in the Psalms, "Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this." The desire of my heart is to be able to build a life in Canada with my love, whom you brought to me. Please place this application in compassionate hands. Please open the hearts of those who would pass judgement over my love and I. Please, in your mercy, allow this application to be successful, that I may be united with my love soon. Thank you for your mercy and for the love you have brought to my life. Thank you for every good thing you have always done for me. Thank you for your son, Jesus, who gave everything for me and my love. Lord, hear my prayer."

Thank you everyone who has been so encouraging to me through the years of this blog.

Here we go! ....days, and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment