My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful

As American Thanksgiving approaches, I'm thankful for a number of things:

- for my love who still gives me the promise and fulfillment of a beautiful life
- for my God who I can trust to see us through our immigration struggle
- to our families who support us in our love for each other
- for our friends who remind us that its all worth the struggle
- for Canada raising up such a wonderful woman
- my readers for giving me a reason to share this journey

I hope this list will help to remind you we all, even in the challenges we face in building our new lives, have so much - and that even having a chance is something.

Soon this list will include the following entry:

- for being married to a beautiful Canadian and moving home to Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment