My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Christmas prayer for you and me

Christmas is here already. it's hard to believe. When I look to the right and see another 52 weeks have passed by, and that I'm still hoping and waiting to become a permanent resident of Canada and join my love there, I simply can't fathom how quickly time seems to go by.

For each and every reader who is on the same unpredictable journey to a new life in Canada, God bless you and grant you patience and favor in your application. I hope you will include my situation in your prayers as well. This is a season of miracles after all - but it's important to ask God for the things we most desire and include him, recognizing He is in charge.

In this season of miracles, I'm believing in one for me and one for you too.

Merry Christmas to all!

1 comment:

  1. We'll keep you in our prayers. Hang on, the wheels of bureaucracy turn slowly, but it'll happen.

    ReplyDelete