My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Seasons of change

Ok, so usually I use this blog to comment on immigration matters and border politics and US and Canadian news of interest to those in the immigration process, but, as news is sort of slow and because I don't want to go silent for the summer...let's talk about the weather!

So here in Seattle it's been miserable hot for days and is supposed to continue in this manner for the week. Yesterday we had temps around 30C and thunderstorms - by the middle of the week, we're looking at closer to 32C! And that's not even counting what you Canadians know as the humidex reading. For Seattle - that's HOT.

Meanwhile, in Toronto, my love informs me of flooding downtown, and in general it's been unusually cool and rainy this summer too.

I like to think that the heavens bring signs, and this changed season will bring a season of change in my life. That change being, of course, that I am reunited with my love in Toronto.

If you have a moment, say a little prayer for us. And keep an eye on the weather too.

No comments:

Post a Comment