My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Humidity

It's been humid in Seattle, which is unusual for September. If you're from this part of the country you understand that while it is rainy here (not as much as you might think), it's rarely humid. So these last few days have been odd that way and with the humidity I am once again missing my home in Toronto with my love. Toronto is humid. I can see in my mind's eye and feel with my memory the warm damp mornings walking across College St. to get a coffee. I can see the fog of humidity blur the horizon as I drive the Gardiner out of town, around the Golden Horseshoe to Niagara. Humidity and the mist of memory - they sort of go hand in hand. Do you think maybe God is conditioning me for my return to Toronto? I think tonight I'll believe that's exactly what's going on. It's 10pm here; it's raining; it's near 21C outside. I want to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment