My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Winter? What Winter?


Just a few weeks back it seems, I was starting to enjoy the cold that Canada has to offer a new immigrant. I have my gear; I'm ready for it. I was excited to be out with the cold sucking the breath from me as I walked through the city, dodging ice sickles as they fell from the skyscrapers, watch the ice form on Toronto's inner harbour, go skating at the Natrel rink - the whole nine yards.

But Winter never really set in here. And then I was off in the States for a month. And now that I am back, just a week until Springtime - it's going to be 18C today! My old home in Seattle has seen more snow than Toronto this year. Needless to say, I can't really claim to have experienced my first "real" Canadian Winter.

The weather office is already making noise that Summer may be hotter and muggier than ever - that's something I HAVE experienced, and I can't say I'm anxious for it, though I love Summertime.

I was simply really excited for a brutal Winter. Oh well, maybe next year.   

No comments:

Post a Comment