My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Monday, August 12, 2013

Happy Anniversary


Two years ago today, I landed as a permanent resident of Canada at Pearson International Airport in Toronto, and my life changed forever. As I noted in my last post, I am so grateful to be here in the country I love, with the woman I love.

So how am I spending my anniversary? Like a lot of other Canadians, I'm painting the condo!

I hope you treasure your landing day the same way I will always remember and celebrate mine. 

2 comments:

  1. hi I am Petrona I wish you a Happy anniversary. But I'm going to be straight forward I need some help with Migrating to Canada. I am a Jamaican I am a special education teacher. please can you help me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Anniversary! Hopefully you were able to celebrate after painting :)

    ReplyDelete