My eBook, How To Immigrate To Canada For Skilled Workers: The Authoritative Guide To Federal And Provincial Opportunities is available now on Amazon and other online retailers. Get your copy of the essential guide to Skilled Worker class applications today!

For Kindle
For iPad/iPhone
For Nook
For Kobo
For Sony eReader

Also available is my new eBook, "How To Immigrate To Canada In The Family Class: The Authoritative Guide Including Québec And Super Visa Opportunities". Get it at Amazon or the other e-retailers noted above.

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Coming soon - a focus on Canadian citizenship

After a prolonged hiatus from The Expatriate Mind, I will be returning to the blog shortly to focus on Canadian citizenship issues. 2016 will be the year I make my own application, and I thought that just as you dear readers around the world shared my immigration story, you might also be well served to get a first hand account of the citizenship process.

So look for new posts coming with my usual mix of how-to, news, and opinion on citizenship issues facing immigrants and Canadians in general. I'm excited to start this new adventure with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment